A nice gift this weekend was to be awarded a Creative Blogger Award from Debbie at Live and Let Learn! Seems appropriate to do awards while the Grammys (sic) are on.
Does anyone know where this one started from? I can't seem to find it at all. But I did find the rules:
1. The winner must copy this Award to their own blog.
2. Link to the blog from whence you received the Award.
3. Nominate a minimum of 7 other bloggers
4. Link to the nominated on your blog
5. Leave comment about the award on the nominated blogs.
Here's my list of Creative Blogs:
- To Amanda at Joli House, whose blog I just discovered. Her photographs are top notch.
- To Iza at Vegamite, Violets and Knitting, a local chum, for fearless knitting.
- To Ruth at Wooly Headed who still manages to knit and be creative through the perfect storm.
- To Anne at Knitspot for making creative designing look so easy. That's the sure sign of a virtuoso.
- To Ruth at Knitting on Impulse for sheer creative power. It's a torrent.