Irtfa'a is done!! And she's a beaut. (On Ravelry.)
It came out just as I'd hoped. The fabric is light, soft and yet warm. I did a full on wet-block, giving it a nice bath in some Soak and it seems to have lightened the color. It looks much whiter in these images than it did before.
I didn't have enough pins to pin out each point individually, so I pinned two together as you can see in the above photo. I don't think you'd notice it if I didn't point it out, so I'm okay with it.
The size of it is perfect. I'm tall, at 5'9" so many shawls come out short on me. Using the mohair/silk blend yarn allowed me to go up a few needle sizes from the recommended 3.5mm to a 4mm resulting in a larger shawl.
The pattern is perfect. I loved the flow of one lace stitch into the next. I didn't change a thing, except to fudge my boo-boos. It's going to be hard to find another project I enjoyed as much as this one.