Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Preparations

I'm very tired and very pleased since I've had a very productive day. I finished shopping for my kids today, I baked four batches of cookies, and I finished a scarf.

The scarf is a Christmas present for my eldest son Luke. Do you remember my cabled-bordered Fleece Artist jacket? Well, the other day I caught him wrapping it around his neck, while gushing "soft!" So I had the idea to make him this scarf.

I'm not being entirely altruistic, since I'd rather he not mistreat my sweater like that. But I do hope he likes it.

So how are you're Christmas preparations coming along?

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scarf -- I love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything made with Fleece Artist would be wonderful! I am ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hopelessly behind, thanks to sick kids and the gremlins at Dell. Hoping to get caught up this week.

    Your kid makes good hints. And you make nice scarves. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scarf! You have been busy. I'm plodding along on the preparations and am thinking what gets done, gets done. I'm trying not to stress.

    ReplyDelete