Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dish Rag Tag - IT!

It's Dish Rag Tag time and I'm it! Jo sent me the cracker box from Montreal containing thoughtful goodies.

It's doggie stickers and doggie note pads! The cloth she sent is a beautiful lace one in lavender. Jo must read my blog!


Of the cotton yarn she sent I was drawn to the striping yarn. I wanted to make the most of the color changes, so I knit starting at the corners and grafted my triangles in the middle to make this stylishly striped square.


I hope Shelly likes it, because TAG YOU'RE IT!

The box is going to the post office first thing in the morning, and I am going to bed. Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't the dishrag tag fun? But each person's part is over too quickly =) I hope you took a silly picture for one of the contests Emily has going! You could put Dexter in it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with that striping yarn. And the edging too. You know, I've never ever made a dishrag... maybe now is the time to start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripe!!

    ReplyDelete