Tuesday, October 31, 2006

No Time to Blog!

Happy Halloween! Look what's coming to our house:


No time to blog, but I just had to say farewell to Socktoberfest. I completed my first heel flap on a toe up sock:

Technique to be found in Charlene Schurch's Sensational Socks.

And look what came in the mail:

The perfect farewell gift from Socktober. Those ladies are armed with skeins of yarn and knitting needles are loaded along the length. Inside it says "Swatches? We don't need no stinkin' swatches." And on the back it says "All the swatch-abiding knitters were skeindalized." Go check out Unravelled for more funnies.

3 comments:

  1. That heel looks great. I so need to learn how to do a toe up heel flap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like what you got in the mail but I got something better:D

    Thank you, thank your for my Hot Socks prezzies. Every thing is just right. My son and I enjoyed the tea last night.

    My brag post will be up on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your socks look very nice. I can't seem to get my toe-ups to look good so I always go back to my usual cuff down. I must be toe-up challenged. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete