Saturday, July 14, 2007

Puppy Love

I've heard from Boxer Rescue of Ontario (BRO) and they may just have the perfect dog for us. He's young, well trained, but his original owners have an illness that prevents them from giving him the care he needs. His name is Dexter.

A volunteer from BRO has met Dexter and found him to be healthy, friendly, and very good with people.

For the next step, a volunteer from BRO is going to visit our home to make sure everything is okay for the dog.

I've fallen into puppy love with these pictures. I hope everything works out.

9 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhh Dexter is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holli and I have our fingers (and paws) crossed for you and your possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Dexter becomes part of the family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:31 pm

    I told you that this would work out. A boxer would arrive when it was the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he's a very handsome-looking dog.
    Good luck! I hope everything works out with him. Of course, you'll probably need to knit him a welcome to the house sweater....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:44 pm

    What a cutie. I grew up with a Boxer. My mum told us stories about him guarding us (me and my sister) as we, as babies, were sleeping outside in our strollers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:30 pm

    What great pictures! I hope that it all works out for you, as he's adorable. What a difference adding a dog made in my family's lives!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:46 am

    Oh, hopefully you'll get him! I grew up with a Boxer and she was so smart and sweet with us kids! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9:07 pm

    What a beautiful dog and such a perfect name.

    ReplyDelete